Follow blog ini

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Orang putih kantoi nyanyi lagu Najwa Latif

This is my American high school Chorus group from Chariho Regional High School, Rhode Island! My Chorus teacher, Ms. Dowding asked me if I have any song from Malaysia that I can teach to Chorus. The easiest and meaningful song that I can find is Sahabat by Najwa Latif.

So, I decided to teach them this song! It was hard for them to learn this song, but then they get used to the language and everything gets easier. We didn't sing some part of the song because it's hard without music and I can't find any piano chord for this song. I know they really sounds Americanized which is I like it to be that way.

What do you expect for? They're Americans. I mean, awesome group of Americans! And btw, they know the meaning of this song because I translated it for them. My teacher cried while reading the meaning of this song for the class. That shows how much passion Ms. Dowding has for this :) This is a fun class where I get to know a group of nice and talented people with a super nice teacher. I love them so much.

Thank you so much for letting me teach you guys a song and thank you so much for the awesome experience in a lifetime!- keekzizanfans

adios

1 comment:

  1. lu tak boleh duduk sorang2 bro. kena ada link dari blog lain baru boleh maju.Try mohon linkkan blog lu di blog2 otai PR... kalau entry lu bagus... pasti ramai akan datang membaca

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...